Hello myself,
Will you read this in few days ahead, a year ahead, or some year ahead? If so, let me tell you something.
First, I really hope that you always be in a good condition. If not, please take care more of yourself. I do know that sometimes you are thinking too much. Don't let anything broke you down.
I wanna remind you that, life never been easy. Life is gonna be crazier actually. Growing up means growing problems that will slap right on your face. Brace yourself. Every single person is also struggling in their own life. So do you. Let struggling be your best friend. Remember this word, �Work Hard, Play Harder�. Remember isn�t it? Always keep that in mind. That word will keep you sane while life never stops push you hard.
Struggling for life is a must. But never forget, happiness is important more than anything.
It�s not a joke that dramas always bring up a message that happiness is the key. Yes it is. You must make sure that happy is the ending of the drama which you are the main actor.
I also wanna remind you, if everything get worse. Step back. Take deep breath. Clear your minds. Take look at your around. Take look at the old you and the present you. What makes you hang in there in these years? I want you to stick yourself again to that motivation. I want you to once again know that yes you are worth it. And I believe, fully believe, you can pass it. I know you can figure out these messy puzzles of life.
I wanna remind you again, never do hope to human. Human can be so mean isn�t it? The only human you can do hope to is yourself. Because, whoelse will do beside yourself?
Be strong. Be brave. Be kind. Be humble. Be nice.
And cheer up for today and the days ahead!
Sincerely,
Me from the past